Key Personnel at Bartel Contracting, Inc.
- Kevin M. Bartel, President - 1983
Experience: 30 years of commercial construction experience in the Pacific Northwest, 26 years self employed. (Carpenter’s Local 247 Apprentice 1979-1981; Journeyman Carpenter 1981-1983; Owner, Bartel Acoustical 1983-1991; Owner, Bartel Contracting 1991-present)
- Timothy E. Williams,
Senior Estimator -1985
- Kraig R. Bartel, Senior Estimator - 1986
- Kathie E. Bartel, Office Manager - 1985
- Daniel R. Green, General Superintendent, Safety Director - 1988
- Steve P. Sprawkins,
Senior Project Manager - 1988
- Ted A. Piercey, Project Manager - 1988
- Michael Santillan, Safety Coordinator,
Project Manager - 1989
- Roman Michalchuk, Estimator - 1996
- Sue D. DePaolo, Office Assistant - 1997
- Michael L. Fillis, Superintendent - 1995
- Viktor Sorokin, Superintendent - 1998
- Jason A. Warnock, Superintendent - 2005
- Bernie J. Fraser, Superintendent - 1989
- Joshua B. Mumm, Superintendent - 1999
Bartel Contracting - Our Great People
Experience is our strength
The key to our success is the teamwork and loyalty of our great people. Our management staff averages over 15 years of service per person so we understand the significance of retaining quality employees. It is this experience that allows them to rise to meet any challenge. Our management team emphasizes quality work, realistic budgeting, efficiency in all aspects of the process, and, most importantly, customer service.
Bartel Contracting, Inc. has been successful because we realize our greatest asset is our people and the long-term relationships they have formed, over the years, with other professionals in the industry. These repeat relationships help us maximize the efficiency of the construction process and help us deliver quality projects. We are known for working with the best in the business and this has served us well for the last 25 years and we hope, for many years to come.
Dedicated to our Clients
No matter the size of your project, Bartel Contracting, Inc. makes a promise to our clients to make the process easy for them. Our team recognizes each project is unique and the “one size fits all” ideology does not work in this industry. Therefore, our staff is flexible and fluid in its approach so the parameters of each project can be adjusted during the developmental phase as well as the construction phase to meet your expectations.
We do everything we can to eliminate problems beforehand, but this is not always possible. We own our problems, so if and when problems do arise, our staff’s expertise allows them to handle it efficiently and effectively.